torsdag 29 september 2011

IVE GOT RAZORBLADES HIDDEN IN MA HAIR

"Well, congratulations. Normally you dress like a fantasy of a perverted Japanese business man with a very dark specific fetish but I actually dig this look. Yay."

"How can you do a duet by yourself? That's like vocal masturbation."

"My carousel horse sweater should make me look like an institutionalized toddler, but no. I look hot and smart. I feel like Michelle Obama. "

"Ha. See here's whats gonna go down. Two choices: you stay here and I crack one of your nuts,right or left, that's your choice, or you walk away and live to be a douchebag another day. Oh, and also? I have razor blades hidden in my hair. Mhmm. Tons, just all up in there."

"Holy crap. I'm a closet lesbian and a judgemental bitch, which means one thing. I have awesome gay-dar."

Inga kommentarer: